This program provides a supervised peer community for ORAYNU youth, aged 13-18, offering:
- social and cultural activities
- discussions and workshops
- community volunteer projects
- opportunity to attend conferences with secular humanistic Jewish youth from Canada and the U.S.
- continuing involvement in the Jewish community
- Youth Leaders-in-Training Program – a program designed to give Oraynu youth the opportunity to: continue their Jewish education with a peer group, gain work experience as volunteers in the Children’s School or other Oraynu programs and develop leadership skills. Successful completion of 4 years of training culminates in certification as a Secular Humanistic Jewish Youth Leader.